Wednesday 20 July 2011

Stanton St Bernard (2), nr Alton Barnes. Wiltshire. July 11th 2011.



This unusual design measuring approx 130 ft across was discovered in wheat on 11 July but was quickly cut out by the farmer who has had three previous formations on his land this year and is having to cope with an increasing number of visitors as the season accelerates.

Message From The Farmer:

My name is James Read. My family farm is at Stanton St Bernard  I would like you please put a note on your site to say that We have cut out the circle reported this morning (11-07-11) and I'm not allowing access to what is left. This is because I have had more than my fair share of circles this year (4 including today's) and I do not want to be a target any more. how ever I will still allow access  to the other three.

This crop design bears a striking resemblance to the logo of a band called: Cavalera Conspiracy

Image courtesy of: The Crop Circle Connector

No comments:

Post a Comment